- Blog Name: Whenever I create a username I like to have an element of who, what, when, where, why and/or how I created the blog as well a bit of myself in it. The ‘tosh’ represents that I was watching Tosh.0 when I decided to create this blog. The ‘j’ is the little piece of me I mentioned earlier specifically my middle name which is pronounced like the letter J.
- Theme(s)/Design: I’m still not entirely sure how I want to present my blog. I know I was looking for a newspaper article motif/design to showcase my ideas, but right now I’m just looking for something that really pops and isn’t boring, yet also conveys the professionalism I hope to display through my posts and participation on this site. Right now it’s pretty obvious that I’m indecisive when it comes to decision making having changed my theme several times in the past couple days.
- Bio: My About page is pretty straight-forward in my opinion (I can’t really speak for anyone else). If you want to know more explore my blog, site, whatever; the picture of the Joker pretty much sums it up, “Welcome to the Madhouse!” (It’s not so bad once you understand what is going on at least half the time)
- Posts: My posts so far are either works I have previously written and would like more feedback on because I don’t usually let people read my work and they say that’s the best way to see if you have any talent by letting people read your works who you don’t have close personal ties to OR it’s answering this Daily Post. I’m going to eventually go beyond my comfort zone and write a well thought out researched topic that interests me or a random work that comes to mind. I’m actually thinking of doing a quotes page . . . we’ll see!
- Daily Prompt: Mirror, Mirror, On the Wall (dailypost.wordpress.com)